Monday 23 January 2017

Butterfly canvas

Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here and today I'll share with you more a project using the fabulous IndigoBlu products. This month we must choose our favorite stamp to make a project. It's a hard task because I love all of the stamps from IndigoBlu, but I am in love with butterflies and I choose Flutterby Dinkie .


 I've created a canvas.
First of all I glued down a photo on Square Flat Canvas and I prolonged my photo using acrylic paints:


 Then I used some backgrounds stamps (I love them)!
I've used Ledger Background and Script Background:





I've added Flutterby Dinkie:

 I hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous canvas Solange I love the colouring of the Butterfly so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful solange .youll always inspire me with your makesxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful canvas Solange and you have enhanced that lovely photos so prettily with the with the ledger and the script stamps and then that gorgeous butterfly. I love the colours you have used too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous canvas Solange, love butterflies too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea to merge photo background with the canvas! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, great design, what did you use to protect the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lived it simply !! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete