Sunday 6 March 2016

Beauty ATC

Hello Everyone...and happy Sunday!
Here I am today with another ATC for you! You should know how I love making ATCs, they are awesome and I absolute love working in small sizes, makes everything so interesting!

For my ATC I used, as always, only Indigoblu products (except for the ink and stitch of course! hehe)

For the background I used the brand new paint from Indigoblu, Lemon Meringue and 
Marshmallow are quiete opaque meanwhile Lime Marmalade is slightly more translucent. The colors all blended together so so well!


The sentiment is another brand new items from Indigoblu, it is an awesome set words that are easily adaptable to any kind of work. Here I simply wanted to use the word "beauty".


I added Kroma Crackle to finish off the backgroud. This products HAS NOTHING to do with all the usual Crackle paint I used so far, infact it leaves a subtle white feeling to it. I loved that it toned down the background. You can see the beautiful crackles in the photo below. To highlight the crackles I added a bit of Lime Marmalade.


And the little girl is from the paper pack Lost Family released this year.


Here's the final ATC.



Supply list:



2 comments: