Saturday 13 January 2018

Hello


Cheremane here with you today with my first project for 2018.  I've used one of my favourites for today's creation I adore the Florals.

Firstly I stamped the Peony and Leaves with Black Versafine and heat embossed with clear powder onto watercolour card.

I wet the cardstock before adding tiny amounts of Mulberry Bush and Hunter Green which I had mixed with water too as it adds more of a watercolour feel to you image,


Then I stamped and heat embossed the Hello sentiment from Dreams Come True and added the border from the super Aztec Borders set which was realeased on Hochanda just before Christmas.

I mat and layered using coal black stamping card and when the peony and leaves were dry layered them with glue gel to finish.

Be sure to check back again soon for lots more inspiration from the team.
Crafty Hugs 
Cheremane x

2 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty and elegant CAS card Cheremane and the watercoloured flower is beautiful over the top of that lovely border, and finished perfectly with that simple sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete