Monday 11 December 2017

Christmas Wreath 6x6 Greetings Card


Hi everyone - Mike here!

So the snow has started to fall here in the UK and I thought I'd get even more into the festive mood by creating a 6x6 Christmas wreath greeting card using the IndigoBlu stamp set of the same name.




IndigoBlu products I've used in this project are:

If you'd like to watch how I created the card from start to finish in real time, then please click the YouTube link below to watch the creation process from beginning to end!


Don't forget to subscribe to the IndigoBlu YouTube channel for future project videos from me and others on the design team!


2 comments:

  1. This Christmas wreath works well Mike and I love the dictionary page with 'Christmas' featured prominently in the background, and love the kraft card too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mike and enjoyed the video!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete