Tuesday 12 December 2017

Dianne

Hello Dear reader,

Today I have a totally different card for you.
I have colored the wonderful stamp "Dianne" with my pencils


This girls hair, is so great to color, I really like it. 
I use several pink colors in different shades, a dark grey and black for the
deeper shadows.

In combination with the lovely papers from the paperstack "Emporium of Cursiosities
You can make such beautiful cards. 
The stamp is very big, and I don't like to cut in to beautiful paper or glu a big
stamp on the paper so you don't see the design. 


I rip the half of the front from the Black basic card
Did the same with Peach cardstock and the design paper.
On this half I glu the colored picture after matting on Peach and Black cardstock.
When you open the card you will see the whole design.


So I hope to inspire you, to pick up your pencils and go coloring.
With lovely hugs to all dear readers, and I wish everyone a wonderful
Christmas time and all the best wishes for the New Year.



3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colouring Lydia and love the black and peach and then the pretty paper background, and a great idea to tear the front to give that distressed look and a nice white edge. The flowers are the perfect finishing touch too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Lydia!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your lovely comment Pat.
    Hugs Lydia

    ReplyDelete