Friday 23 June 2017

Blooming Marvellous Mini Album

Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here again and today I'll share with you a new project using the fabulous IndigoBlu products!
I've made a mini album in a can based on the month's theme, Blooming Marvellous!
Then I've used a lot of flowers stamps.
Here is the cover:



I've covered the can and all of the pages with IndigoBlu Damage Damask Mixed Media paper.
Inside on the the can, I've used IndigoBlu Blooming Great A5 Red Rubber Stamp.


I've used Luscious Pigment Powder to color it


 On this page I've used IndigoBlu Poppy Meadow A5 Red Rubber Stamp:

 Here, IndigoBlu Floral Fantasy A5 Res Rubber Stamp:


On the reverse, I've used IndigoBlu Color Me Stamps:


IndigoBlu Colour Me Anenone A6 Red Rubber Stamp:


IndigoBlu Colour Me Lily A6 Red Rubber Stamp:


IndigoBlu Colour Me Dahlia A6 Red Rubber Stamp:


 IndigoBlu Colour Me Daisy A6 Red Rubber Stamp and IndigoBlu Shine Bright A5 Red Rubber Stamp:


I hope you enjoy it!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Solange and love all the prettily coloured flower images you have used. x

    ReplyDelete