Tuesday 27 June 2017

VideoTutorial: Altered Letter Holder

Hello Giovanna here, to close this month all about flowers. This time I revamped an old decoupaged letter holder, with hand made spray paints and a bit of metal. With a blurry stamped flower I even made a pendant, and to my amazement, everyone loved it!
I made a video tutorial, enjoy it!



And the pendant, so lovely!

Products I used:

IndigoBlu Slap It On - Super ThickGeeSso Good! Gesso - White 120ml Live Laugh Love A5 Red Rubber StampJunk and Disorderly Artist's Acrylic Paint - Olive WaistcoatArtist's Acrylic Paint Cinderella (Metallic Pink) 60mlCollectors Edition - Number 2 - French Script
Teeny Background A6 Red Rubber Stamp by Kay Halliwell-SuttonCountry House A6 Red Rubber Stamp by Kay Halliwell-Sutton



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gio, great tutorial.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Giovanna and the pink and green complements the flowers and leaves beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete