Tuesday 23 May 2017

Wings of Freedom

Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here!
Today I'll share with you a new project using the wonderful IndigoBlu products!
This month the theme is about wings. I love this theme!!!
I've made an altered clipboard:

I've covered the clipboard with IndigoBlu European Grand Tour Mixed Media Paper Pad 12x12 :


Then I've applied flitterglu and Lancashire Rose Megaflake  on the clip.


After, I've used the stamps: IndigoBlu Ledger Background and Script Bakcground:

I've applied black embossing powder on IndigoBlu Big Butterfly:


I've applied Luscious Pigment Powders: Gold and Copper:


Finally I added some alpha chipboards:




4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Solange and the colours are beautiful, and the ledger and script in the background is really lovely with the pretty butterfly over the top. x

    ReplyDelete