Monday 27 March 2017

VideoTutorial: Spring in a tin

Hello , Giovanna here with my first video tutorial on the IndigoBlu Youtube channel. I hope you enjoy it!
Upcycling is definitely my cup of tea, and it has been a long time since I altered a fish tin. Now is a tiny house for a couple of sparrows to celebrate this incoming Spring.




Some details:

I hope you have a chance to upcycle a tin with the marvellous IB stamps, it is super easy!

Materials I used:

IndigoBlu Slap It On - Super ThickGeeSso Good! Gesso - White 120ml Live Laugh Love A5 Red Rubber StampFaber Castell Gelatos - 6 different set options (shipping from 1st November)Luscious Pigment Powders - 25ml (13 colour options)Floral Fantasy A5 Red Rubber Stamp - by Kay Halliwell-Sutton


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I have a tiny mint tin. Will try this on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is amazing! A fabulous bit of recycling.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the video Gio and this is a wonderful piece of work and I love the colors and the birds and flowers tucked inside as well as on the edges of the tin. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so super! Real spring and makes me smile...TFS!

    ReplyDelete