Thursday 23 March 2017

Spring Mixed Media layout

Hello everyone!! It's Solange Marques here again!
Today I'll share with you a new project using the wonderful IndigoBlu products!
The month theme is Spring, then I prepared a Spring layout with a lot of flowers and butterflies!


I used the collections: Floral Fantasy and Damage Damask Mixed Media Paper pads12x12.
I've stamped some daisies using Blooming Great  A5 stamp, and I've used IndigoBlu English Cottage Artist's Acrylic paints : Banana Custard, Lemon Meringue, Frosty Sky and Hot Cocoa.


On the background I've used Honeycomb Background A6 stamp :



I've applied Lancashire Rose MegaFlakes on the chipboard using Flitterglu:


I hope you enjoy it!


2 comments:

  1. WOW Solange this is amazing! I love the design and textures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper and the added flowers are delightful Solange, and the honeycomb stamp in the backgroound works perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete