Thursday 23 February 2017

Love canvas

Hi! Solange Marques here again! I'll share with you the project for this month!
February is Valentine's month, then The month theme is LOVE!!!!!

I've created a canvas:

I've used a Square Flat Canvas and I applied modelling paste on the Believe stencil. Then I applied
English Cottage Artist's Acrylic paint Hot Cocoa and GeeSso Good!Gesso-white on the background and I've painted a heart with Postbox Red and Mulberry Bush:


I've used Word Blocks stamp:



I hope you enjoy it!

8 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous canvas Solange and love the texture using tbe stencil and you have given it a beautiful background colour which complements the bright red heart perfectly, and the Word Blocks stamped in black across the heart and part of the background add an extra layer of interest. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Solange, I love all the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Solange, I love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There should be a like button on the blogs too. Lots of people ( including me ) don't know what to say, how to say but they appreciate what they see. So hopefully someday blogs will have a like button too. A wonderful art work Solange.

    ReplyDelete