Hi Everyone, it's Beck Beattie here today to share with you a scrapbook page I created full of colour and fun using so many of the fun IndigoBlu textures!
I hope you enjoyed my share today and I've inspired you to do some home decorating of your own.
- I created the page by first selecting the different textures I wanted to use.
- I then chose a different colour ink pad for each texture.
- I layered each of the colours trying to achieve a little balance from one side to the other
- After all my stamping was complete I matted my photo with black card stock
- I then set about to finish off the page with a contrasting title and embellishments and colour splatter in colours to match the various stamped coloured textures.
These are the yummy texture stamps I chose to use for my page;
So you can get up close and personal with all that yummy texture here are some more pictures!