Thursday 4 October 2018

Worker Bee Paperweight



Good Morning,

Carolyn here with you today sharing something I made a while ago. I wasn't able to share at the time as I used a stamp that hadn't been launched.So here goes.....

Firstly I selected a large pebble from the garden which was a suitable shape for a paperweight.


I gave it a coat of GeeSso Good White then sponged randomly with Duck Egg. Collectors Edition Number 16 Letters were randomly stamped in Steam Whistle.


Several Bumblebees  and  Journal Signs were stamped with black Versafine onto Rice Paper


These were then torn around so the edges weren't prominent when adhering to the pebble. The Bumblebees were painted with Lemon Meringue acrylic paint.


A coat of Slap It On was painted on the pebble to seal it.


To finish Fabric Sparkles were added to the Bumblebee wings.

 


This now sits on my desk taking pride of place and reminds me of the summer. Do you have an IndigoBu stamp that reminds you of the summer now that Autumn has arrived? 

Also have you seen the new challenge over on the 'I Love IndigoBlu' (unofficial) FaceBook page? We'd love to see what ideas you create for this challenge!

Enjoy your day!

Carolyn 
x









No comments:

Post a Comment