Tuesday 14 March 2017

Gilded Easter Egg cards with Emmy

Hello IndigoBlu fans!

Emmy here with my first project for March. This month the focus on IndigoBlu blog is on Spring. And what is the best thing about Spring, beside the flowers - Easter of course. So, I've prepared two quick and charming Easter cards to share with you using Indigoblu Easter Egg A6 Red Rubber Stamp and a lot of different colours distress ink pads.


To create these cards I heat embossed the image using Indigoblu Easter Egg A6 Red Rubber Stamp and gold/silver embossing powder. Once the image has cooled down I used two sets of Tim Holtz Distress ink pads to colour my Easter eggs.








I hope you enjoyed today's post!

Have a wonderful creative weekend!

Emmy







2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Emmy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Easter egg image and the colours of each work beautifully Emmy. x

    ReplyDelete