Saturday 25 March 2017

Breathe! It's Spring!

Hello Everyone and Welcome!

Today Ksenija is here, and I am happy to share with you a new project as a part of March inspiration from International DT.


I am featuring Live Laugh Love stamp set in combination with other IndigoBlu stamps and products.


I started with stamping this gorgeous flower from Live Laugh Love set in scarlet dye ink and repeatedly in embossing ink. To make dye ink watercolour resistant I covered the image with fine clear embossing powder and heat set it.


I added light colouring to the flower with watercolour markers. To create a soft shading around the image I masked off the flower with masking paper and blended in Distress ink in Salty Ocean. Then I stamped a dotted splatter image from Butterfly Collector set using FlitterGlu and covered the impression with one of my favourite Megaflakes - Chariot of Fire
At the end I stamped down Breathe from Plume set in black ink and mounted the panel to scarlet card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope, you enjoy this card and you will play with IndigoBlu flower sets during this weekend.

IndigoBlu Supplies Used:
Live Laugh Love Stamp Set
Butterfly Collector Stamp Set
Plume Stamp Set
FlitterGlu
Chariot of Fire Megaflakes

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love this flower and beautiful colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card Ksenija, and the deep red of the flower and the Salty Ocean blue ink go together beautifully, and the touch of gold flake on the splatters is a great finshing touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card - i have bought the flitterglu and flakes - just need to get on and use it - your card is very inspiring

    ReplyDelete