Monday 13 March 2017

Butterfly Tag

 Cheremane here with you today, let me take you for a walk through a Victorian Garden with some stunning new IndigoBlu goodies.


I started with a little resin frame I had in my stash and painted it with the New Junk and Disorderly paint Olive Waistcoat.


I mixed 1 part paint to 4 parts water to make a spritz with Warm Tan, another of the new paint colours, then spritzed a Junk and Disorderly tag and let it dry before stamping one of the sentiments from the new Victorian Garden stamp set. I added some Steam Whistle paint eekkk another new colour to some phat foam.


 I then used the Steam Whistle and the phat foam to stamp the lovely grasses from Victorian Garden stamp set. Stamping with the Indigoblu paints is so effective but make sure you clean your stamp straight away.


I added some of the Warm Tan to phat foam and stamped one of the butterflies from Victorian Garden, I also spritzed the paper roses with the Warm Tan and Olive Waistcoat paint to coordinate with the other elements.


To finish off I edged the tag with Steam Whistle then I attached the roses and butterfly with glue gel, added some green micro beads and some grey ribbon. There we have it a beautiful Victorian Garden walk.



Thank you so much for stopping by be sure to pop back again soon to be inspired by the team.
Crafty Hugs
Cheremane x

8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Cheremane and I love the idea of having that sweet little frame around the sentiment and the stamping of the border with the butterfy and flowers finishes it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame and that green is gorgeous. Beautiful flowers too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and love the design and beautiful quote.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous I can't wait to get my kit and get creating xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag, love the little touches of beads on the flowers, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete