Tuesday 4 September 2018

Trust






Hi, I hope you have had a lovely summer, what lovely sunny days we have enjoyed here in the UK!

Today I am thrilled to be using one of the brand new stamps, this one features a beautiful girl called Willow holding a cute friendly fox

.
I stamped her twice and fussy cut the fox from the second image. As she is holding the fox I included the girls  hands too.I dabbed some gesso  onto her hair to give it a slight texture before colouring.The fox looks very proud so I gave him a bushy tale using a little needle felting wool.After fussy cutting the girl, I adorned her with  a star necklace.



I used a 12.7 x 17.7 cm / 5  x 7 inch Canvas which I spritzed  with water, before using a damp sponge to dab on Hot cocoa, Warm Tan, Olive Waistcoat and Rouge paints. I dabbed it several times on scrap paper first until I achieved the density and colour I liked. 

I used the leftover paint on the sponge to dab onto the Script stamp and randomly stamped it over the canvas.

“ Trust” is the title of my canvas which is one of the words in the Faith stencil. I used fine texture paste in my chosen word and then  painted it in Hot Cocoa, and highlighted it with Penny Dreadful, and Coral Luscious.

I adhered the girl to the background and added some twigs, and other items from nature.I also stamped, and cut the small Hare from the fabulous new Guardian Angel new stamp. He wanted to join the picture too, not  just once but twice! Can you spot him? 


Happy Crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment