Thursday 12 October 2017

Happy Birthday

Goodmorning dear reader,

How are you today, I'm verry happy beacause its my turn to make this card for you.


I have worked with the beautiful paperstack Fatale from IndigoBlu.
I really love this paperstack, it's almost a waist to use the beauties. 
My basic is white cardstock, I coloured with distress oxide and some mask.
I have used two colours matching the papers, twisted citron and fosilized amber.


Spritzed with water to get the beautifull oxide look.


.
Than I tear the edge from the yelow flower and script paper and glue them together
on the basis card. 

I did the same with an piece of cardstock and stamp Aloysius and the sentiment on it. 
Die cut it with a circel Die, do this also with the scrap paper
and white cardstock. Glue the circless together.

Here is the list with the items I have used, I hope that I have inspire you with my card. 



3 comments:

  1. I love your choice of oxide inks which go so well with that pretty paper Lydia and cute Aloysius over the top. A beautiful card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Fab colours and stencilling along with the pretty paper. The cutest teddy ever too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete