Sunday 27 November 2016

Bright MixedMedia Panel

Hello, Giovanna here! This month on IndigoBlu we are celebrating the Bonfire Night in England. Bonfires and fireworks reminds me of mid-Summer, so I made a MixedMedia panel with the brightest colours ever, and a touch of vintage,using a beautiful image from the Lost Family pad:






Here the step by step: I studied a rough composition of all the elements


I glued down the embellishments and die-cuts


I added some texture with Super Thick Slap it On through a stencil


I gessoed everything and set aside to dry


I mixed some Cottage paint with water in a spray bottle and sprayed



I stamped flowers and butterflies on gessoed book pages


I coloured them with Gelatos


I added all the elements to the panel along with the main image.


It is super easy!

Products I used:

IndigoBlu Slap It On - Super ThickGeeSso Good! Gesso - White 120ml Live Laugh Love A5 Red Rubber StampFaber Castell Gelatos - 6 different set options (shipping from 1st November)Luscious Pigment Powders - 25ml (13 colour options)IndigoBlu English Cottage Paint SetsFloral Fantasy A5 Red Rubber Stamp - by Kay Halliwell-SuttonLost Family - Mixed Media Paper Pad - A6 size 100mm x 144mm , 24 sheets, 190gsm


5 comments:

  1. Wow a stunning project. I love the vibrant colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing panel, Gio, so colourful and vibrant!! Love any little detail, I could stay here for ages looking at your stunning creation! :D
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colours and texture Gio and love the added flowers and pretty vintage image. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Gio, love the texture and one of my favourite images too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mixed media piece!

    ReplyDelete