Friday 24 June 2016

Chameleon Friend Fridays Blog Hop with IndigoBlu - Week Four

Welcome back to the fourth and final week of this series (if you missed out the first week was HERE, the second HERE and the third HERE). We were really excited when Chameleon Pens approached IndigoBlu to join in with their Friend Friday Blog Hop series. Each Friday during June two of our designers have been sharing projects they've made using Chameleon Color Tones 5 Pens Sets and the IndigoBlu stamps, stencils, paints, mixed media papers and flakes you are all familiar with.

Make sure you hop over to see the projects created by the Chameleon Pens Design Team HERE.

First up from IndigoBlu we have a fabulous mixed media project by Elizabeth Robinson;



And now we share a gorgeous IndigoBlu project from Kay Molyneux;

Hello and welcome to the blog share with Chameleon Pens and IndigoBlu. There have been some fabulous projects this month.

This is my second make. I've had a play with the Primary Colour Set; my last make used just the black and blue but this time they all were used!


I've called this technique 'masked & scribbled' as that is what was done. On IndigoBlu stamping card I masked a strip with Scotch Magic Tape, primed the green pen and starting at the top scribbled horizontally towards the centre. This was repeated but from the bottom up. The mask was moved across, slightly overlapping the previous strip and the process repeated with yellow pen. The masked moved again and the red pen used, then again with the blue. This pattern was repeated across the paper. As I used the magic tape some of the colour from the previous colouring sometimes was picked up and incorporated but I think it added to the effect.

Stylized flowers, the Create sentiment and the butterflies from Floral Fantasy were stamped in black Memento ink, and the panel trimmed, edged in blank ink and adhered to the base card (15x 18cm). The same butterflies were then stamped again onto more stamping card in black Memento, coloured with the black Chameleon pen, cut out and glued on top of the butterflies on the card.



I had fun with this card and enjoyed playing with the Chameleon pens!
Take care, Kay M x
I'm sure you'll agree the ladies have created some beautiful projects here by combining their Chameleon Pens and IndigoBlu products. Thank you to all the designers who've contributed to this fun blog hop throughout June and don't forget to hop over to the Chameleon Pens blog to see how they've used their IndigoBlu stamps!

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful work.... must get my pens out again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Very creative and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lilac with the lavender and blue! It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layouts are beautiful. It would be
    impossible to pick a favorite.
    The lavenders in the first are wonderful.
    Love the striping with the butterflies in
    the second
    thanks for sharing some amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring and dimension on both of these beautiful projects! Lovely colors and textures on Elizabeth's mixed media piece! Gorgeous rainbow background on the butterflies card.... I love the effect Kay achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects! LOVE the colors in both pieces and oh those butterflies!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are wonderful. Just can't decide which I like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow - these are so very beautiful - love them! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exceptionally beautiful! I've enjoyed getting to know your fab stamp from this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning! I definitely need to get the stamps that Kay used and Elizabeth's mixed media piece is scrumptious!!! This has been a very inspirational and fun journey! Thanks for letting me come along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I love the "masked & scribbled" technique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects. Love those butterflies. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh! Love all the projects, they make me want to do nothing else but try them myself! Thnanks for sharing the inspirations and chances to get pens or a Misti! Hope everyone who wins will post what they make!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The butterfly project has such an interesting background that I like. I appreciate seeing (and learning how you've made them) your projects AND your products. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are both just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the butterfly and the way the colors blend and flow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love both Elizabeth"s & Kay's projects! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such amazingly gorgeous work!!! I love the colors and images!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete