Monday 25 September 2017

Hello Autumn

Hello Everyone and Welcome!

Today Ksenija is here, and I am happy to share with you a new project as a part of September inspiration from International DT.
I would like to demonstrate the way to use big stamps for Clean and Simple cards. For my card I am combining Lollipop Tree and Dreams Come True stamp sets with Megaflakes. Clean and Simple (CAS) cards should have a lot free (white) space and preferably one focal image. To comply with CAS style rules I suggest stamping the big image over the crease line.
Lollipop Tree IndigoBlu Sweet Kobylkin
I started with cutting the card base to 5 1/2" by 6 1/4" and folding it vertically at 2". Then stamped the tree in soft grey archival ink down to a soft grey card base. I did not center it, but moved the stamp to the right to get the stem of the tree on the front panel.
Winter Dawn Megaflakes IndigoBlu Sweet Kobylkin

Then partially applied FlitterGlu to the tree stamp and made the second impression, which I covered with Winter Dawn Megaflakes. Winter Dawn - is a mix of silver foils with blue greens and shiny golds.
Dreams Come True IndigoBlu Sweet Kobylkin
I cut a white card panel to size 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" and stamped down Hello script from Dreams Come True set. To bind visually the grey card base and this panel I heat embossed one heart in silver powder.
To assemble the card I folded it at 2" and adhered the white panel under the narrow side of the card base.
Lollipop Tree IndigoBlu Sweet Kobylkin

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope, you enjoy this card and you will play with IndigoBlu stamps and Megaflakes this week. Have a great start of the week!

IndigoBlu Supplies Used:
Lollipop Tree Stamp
Dreams Come True Stamp Set
FlitterGlu
Winter Dawn Megaflakes

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and stylish. Adore the simplicity of the black on white too xxx fab card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the gorgeous hint of gold on the leaves.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant, and beautiful!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete