Friday 18 December 2015

Winter Art Journal with Solange Marques

Hello everyone, it's Solange Marques here, and today I'll share with you some art journal pages using IndigoBlu products.

I am in love with art journal and I prepared these pages with a Winter theme:


After covering the pages with torn book pages and white IndigoBlu GeeSso Good! Gesso, I painted the squares using English Cottage Artist's Acrylic Paints.

In some squares I applied Sheffield Steel and Winter Dawn Mega Flakes, and then used several IndigoBlu stamps randomly across both pages, including A6 Snowflakes, A6 Script Background, A6 Rain Droplets and A5 Grand Tour I.


The stamping was done with a mix of white IndigoBlu GeeSso Good! Gesso and Black StazOn ink.


Fussy cuttings are from the IndigoBlu Floral Vignettes Mixed Media Paper Pad;


The letters are covered in Sheffield Steel Mega Flakes;


I hope you enjoy it!


8 comments:

  1. this is so very beuutiful - love it to pieces! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've broken up the pages with that grid pattern and used different shades of blue and stamping in them. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Solange, beautiful colours and love the block work, just brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Solange!!
    These are absolutely gorgeous!! your design and palette-Yuummm!
    So very pleasing and would beautiful hanging in my parlor! heehee
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete