Tuesday 6 November 2018

Multi Pocket Card



What could be better than receiving a handmade card -  a handmade card containing gifts !  This card has two pockets on the front, and another pocket on the enclosed tag.



I used a 7 inch / 17.8 cm square blank card making sure the fold was at the top, as it will be better balanced that way. The  pockets will be filled with goodies.  

I cut a piece of card 7 x7 inch / 17.8 x17.8 cm and cut it diagonally, I also cut a strip of card 7 x 2 inches 17.8 x 5.08 cm  these would both become pockets. 



The lovely Christmas Spirit stamps were perfect to decorate the pockets.  I coloured them with Luscious Powders. I wrote some wishes and sentiments onto the tags tied around the bottles. You could also personalise them with names.

I used double sided tape on the diagonal pocket and adhered this first, followed by the  rectangle strip adhering with foam tape which raised the pocket to give it  more room to fill with goodies. 


Chocolate lollies can be a fun and yummy gift. I decorated this foiled covered lolly with a fussy cut snowflake from the Alternative Christmas stamp set. I stamped  it with versamarker  ink and it brushed over with Luscious powders. 

Other small gifts could be Indigoblu Stamps,  face masks,  gift cards, bookmarks, scratch cards stickers, pens etc.


I also made a tag with a pocket on the front to slip an extra gift card into.



Have fun creating your pocket cards xx




No comments:

Post a Comment