Tuesday 17 July 2018

Artist Tools Tag

Hello and welcome!

   It's my, Kay M,  turn to share with you to1day and as Kay is launching a fabulous ODS on Hochanda tonight at 6pm I'm being a little cheeky and giving you a sneak peek!   It's a tag using some of the new release stamps with the ever popular Luscious Powders.


As well as working with the new stunning stamps- you are going to love them! I have made my first video, filming, editing and all, it took ages to do and do hope you like the result, it will be available very soon( when I've worked out how to upload it!)  26th July - It's now on the IndigoBlu YouTube channel!

And here's one of the samples I made for Kay shows using the same stamp, these stamps are a joy to work with.

 The ODS is fabulous, you must check it out!  Kay is on
  • Hochanda   -     SKY 673 (24/7)
  • FREEVIEW 85 (6am-7pm)
  • FREESAT 817 (24/7)
on Tuesday 17th July at 6pm for the launch and again at  8pm and on Wednesday 18th July at 9am, 1 and 5pm.  We would love to see what you make with them, check out the I love IndigoBlu Facebook page!

Take care,  Kay M

No comments:

Post a Comment